Hi,

you try to do what 0394 does, but your syntax is way more bloated and i
dont see any value added, so why not just use 0394?
ah yes because you seem to think adoption is better if you stuff everything
into one XEP. I disagree, in fact i think it has no effect on adoption at
all.
Implementing "bold" or "italic" in a client is probably 2 hours work,
displaying an audio or video player inside your chat window, ranges
depending on your OS and GUI Framework from many days work to almost
impossible.

For media transfers there is also already SIMS, where is the added value?

I can see that it makes sense to have a place where it is described how
everything is tied together, but this does not have to be a XEP, the XEP is
only the protocol what is put on the wire, if you put everything into one
XEP it does not help a developer in any way to develop a nice looking, good
working GUI. (Thats the actual work)

Parsing the information out of the xml is not the problem, stuffing
everything into references makes it not even 1% easier to implement all
that stuff.

Regards
Philipp