From: Standards <standards-boun...@xmpp.org> on behalf of Philipp Hörist
<phil...@hoerist.com>
Sent: 22 June 2019 00:28
To: XMPP Standards
Subject: Re: [Standards] XEP-0191 leads to stale presence?

Hi,

The section means, my server sends my presence to the now unblocked contact.
Yes this would look like im coming online to the contact.
But this does not solves the problem that i dont have current presence
information about the unblocked contact.
The server sending my presence to the contact does not lead to getting
up-to-date presence information of the contact back.

So if you follow the XEP, you end up with stale presence of the unblocked
contact.

Regards
Philipp