* Tedd Sterr <teddst...@outlook.com> [2019-06-24 00:47]:
> Last Call: XEP-0300 (Use of Cryptographic Hash Functions in XMPP) -
> https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0300.html
> Dave: +1
> Georg: [pending]
> Jonas: +1
> Kev: [pending]
> Link: +1

+1 to LastCall it. I think that "Table 1: Additional Hash Function
Textual Names" rather belongs into some kind of registry (Section 9.4
maybe?), but I'm not going to die on that hill. We just should have a
path forward for when this XEP is Final and somebody invents a new hash
function.

> PR #793 - XEP-0166: Relax transport element requirement -
> https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/793
> Dave: -1 (pending review)
> Georg: [pending]
> Jonas: [on-list]
> Kev: [pending]
> Link: [on-list]

-1, this needs some significant discussion and review by the developers
who actually do implement Jingle. As was suggested in the Council
meeting, this should be brought up / continued on the ML.

Georg