I just read the latest Council minutes (thanks Ted Sterr!)
and noticed that message retractions came up.

https://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards/2019-September/036391.html

> Link notes that multiple people have noticed previous Councils appear to
> have forgotten about Message Retraction [3] and, like Reactions, it's
> being held-up by the current 'message attachment' contention.

I'm a bit out of the loop here, can someone please explain to me what the
"message attachment" contention is in regards to message retractions?

- JC