* Jonas Schäfer <jo...@wielicki.name> [2020-01-14 22:41]:
> 1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol
> stack or to clarify an existing protocol?

As far as I can see, it's currently our only solution for media sharing
that works reliably with offline recipients, multiple devices, and group
chats.  Similar functionalty could be built using Jingle File Transfer,
but we're probably far away from having this properly spec'ed and
implemented.

> 2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction
> and requirements?

Yes.

> 3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not,
> why not?

I've implemented it (server-side).

No.

Yes.