Hi Manuel,

On Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2020 10:35:40 CEST Manuel Rubio wrote:
> Yes, but I want something more explicit and don't linked to stream
> management.

In that case I suggest you look into implementing IM Routing-NG (XEP-0409) in
both client and server. In addition to some other fixes to the core routing,
it also provides the client with reflections of the sent message (including
the stanza-ID), which is even better than just placing a sent marker (because
the stanza ID allows MAM synchronisation):

XEP-0409, §3.3:
> When an entity wants to send a non-error message to be handled by all a
> user's IM-NG clients they will send it to the user's bare JID, which the
> receiving server then MUST send to all the contact's IM-NG resources, and
> the sending server must reflect to all the user's IM-NG resources.

kind regards,
Jonas