* Tedd Sterr <teddst...@outlook.com> [2020-11-21 20:14]:
> 4b) Proposed XMPP Extension: Stateless file sharing -
> https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sfs.html

+1

I still think this should be an edit of SIMS and not a new
largely-duplicate XEP, but numbers are cheap, so let it go. I like some
of the things it introduces, but I think it inherits most of the
overengineering issues of SIMS, with the sweet spot being somewhere in
the middle between that and OOB.

> 4c) Proposed XMPP Extension: Encryption for stateless file sharing -
> https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/esfs.html

+1

> 4d) Proposed XMPP Extension: Stickers -
> https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/stickers.html

+1

There are some rather interesting issues, like the conflict with most
XEP-0363 implementations expiring data after a fixed time, and some
minor nitpicks that were already mentioned.

Georg