It wasn't becoming a standard 1.5 years ago so I tried to implement it,
couldn't ever even figure out a way to verify if what I had was right,
and decided it was pointless. Now it's becoming an XEP, so now is the
time to raise objections to it being standardized or used on the website
so that I can't list my client if I don't write this garbage format.