On Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2021 16:55:04 CET Jonas Schäfer wrote:

> Title: Service Outage Status
> Abstract:
> This document defines an XMPP protocol extension that enables a server
> to communicate issues with the server to all users in a semantic
> manner.

A couple notes:

- I think it would be worthwhile to extend this to also include future
outages. Hence, make the current root an array, or rather an object with a
single property which is an array, because this is how JSON do or so.

- Nice choice of namespace :)

- I could start a bikeshed now about the naming of properties because I’ve
done way too much schema writing the past few weeks, but I won’t. It’s ok,
they’re just opaque strings it’s ok they’re just .... *ahem*.

kind regards,
Jonas