> But you reorder different elements with anything that has a spec when
> forwarding, is that right?

Correct. We may change the order in which child elements appear for elements in
our spec. Order among child elements of the same type (el name + namespace) is
stable. Child elements of the same type will always appear contiguously.

We don’t have a good way to annotate/enforce that certain child element types
need to appear before other child element types.

Attribute order, namespacing method (xmlns vs. prefix), and insignificant white
space could also change.