Hello,

I'll post a quick summary of what I've been working on lastly, you can have
details and follow it on my (XMPP based) blog: https://www.goffi.org .

In a move to make the whole thing more understandable, the project "Salut à Toi", a multi-frontends XMPP client, is being renamed to "Libervia" (which was formerly the name of its web frontend only). Its various frontends have their own names which is confusing, so they will now have aliases: libervia-web,
libervia-desktop, libervia-tui, etc.

The UI/UX are being improved a lot, and focus is put on web and desktop/mobile
frontends. The goal is to have a one-in-all familial social network,
including chat of course, but also blog, forums, events, photo albums, file sharing, and lists (see below). Long term goal is also to add calendar/agenda
and video conferencing.

For the needs of the project, a XMPP based tickets system is used for years to
handle bugs and feature requests. This has been refactored to be a more
generic "lists management" feature, based on XEP-0346. This is useful for
day to day life with things such as TODO list, shopping list, etc.

There is an easy invitation system to work with other people, even outside
XMPP network.

I've worked on a file sharing component, supporting both jingle FT and HTTP Upload. Some major advantages here in comparison to most existing solutions, is
that you can list, view and delete uploaded files from the file sharing
feature of Libervia, and you have no upload limit (I'm planning to add a quota system). It's currently based on XEP-0329 File Information Sharing, but I plan to move at some point to something Pubsub based to have notifications when a
file is added/modified or deleted.

The Pubsub/PEP component I'm working on ("SàT Pubsub") does now handle
full-text search (XEP-0431). I believe that it's the most feature-rich FOSS
Pubsub/PEP service at the moment, it offers MAM, RSM, FTS, experimental
feature such as fine permission tuning (per-item permission to do something like Diaspora aspect or Google circles, I plan to propose a protoXEP for that at some point), serial ids (to have IDs like 1, 2, 3 instead of random ones,
notably useful for tickets), etc.
The goal of this side project is to have a feature-full Pubsub/PEP service
usable with any XMPP server (XEP-0355 Namespace Delegation and XEP-0356
Privileged Entity are needed to have PEP support).

The CLI frontend of Libervia is as always being improved, it's now fully
documented (check "jp" on https://salut-a-toi.org/documentation, the renaming is not yet done), and I believe that it's a useful tool to have for any XMPP
dev, admin, or even user.

That's it but there is more (see my blog for details). The project website is at https://salut-a-toi.org (the website will probably move to libervia.org at some point, but this address will still work). If you have any question, I'm
available here ore on the MUC room s...@chat.jabberfr.org .

Goffi