Sorry this is so late, and thanks to Sonny for taking up the hard task
of fighting this through the Council.

* Jonas Schäfer <jo...@wielicki.name> [2021-09-07 16:04]:
> This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on
> XEP-0459 [...] XMPP Compliance Suites 2022

1. As part of the work on XEP-0313, two XEPs got split out:

- XEP-0441: Message Archive Management Preferences
- XEP-0442: Pubsub Message Archive Management

I think that at least XEP-0441 belongs into Advanced IM to keep the
same functionality as before.

2. As editor of earlier Compliance Suites, I used to review the
https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0459.html#future section to see which
XEPs have matured over the previous year and could be added into one of
the Suites.

I might be slightly biased, but I would like to propose the following
three for Advanced IM Client and Server:

- XEP-0379: Pre-Authenticated Roster Subscription
- XEP-0401: Easy User Onboarding
- XEP-0445: Pre-Authenticated In-Band Registration

In parallel, I'd like to ask The Editor about issuing Last Calls for
0379 and 0445, and Marc to step in and ask for LCing 0401.

3. It is also good to check https://xmpp.org/extensions/ for new
additions. From there, I suggest adding the following new XEPs to the
"Future Development" section:

- XEP-0453: DOAP usage in XMPP
- XEP-0455: Service Outage Status
- for E2EE: XEP-0450: Automatic Trust Management (ATM)

Kind regards,

Georg