Why an extra XEP instead of extending XEP-0353 to include group calls?
I recently reworked the whole XEP-0353 and given that this includes a
namespace bump, it would be easy to extend it to include other invite types
alongside the jingle invites already included.

Having two XEPs overlapping that much makes it harder for client developers to
decide which one to use. (I think we already discussed the pollution of our
XEP-space multiple times on this list).

Now for the XEP itself:
Something I'm missing in your XEP is some sort of tie breaking mechanism (at
least for 1:1 calls, but preferably for group calls as well).

The XEP mentions Message Carbons (XEP-0280) for synchronization between
clients, but does not mention interaction with Message Archive Management
(XEP-0313) or Push Notifications (XEP-0357) at all.

-tmolitor