I am building a static library of the standard library, however when I
try to run my executable on my deployed machine I get the following
error:

exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program tpdlist because of the following
errors:
        0509-150   Dependent module libstd12s_rw.a(std12s_rw.o) could
not be loaded.
        0509-022 Cannot load module libstd12s_rw.a(std12s_rw.o).
        0509-026 System error: A file or directory in the path name does
not exist.

So based on this error message, do I also need to deploy the Standard
library (libstd12s_rw.a)?  Does this not defeat the purpose of a static
library?

Jeremy Dean
Rogue Wave Software,
A QUOVADX(tm) division