Yes, it's that time again.  Who wants to pick this up?

I strongly suggest it's time to contemplate graduation; we've
been working at stdcxx-private to ensure all the major contributors
are accounted for so we could graduate with a comprehensive list of
committers and PMC members.

After navigating the incubating release process, sustained maintainance
and development of the community it certainly seems like it's time to
put this to a vote, once http://incubator.apache.org/projects/stdcxx
is up to date.

Thoughts before we start the graduation wheels turning?
--- Begin Message ---
See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

This month's reports are DUE BY February 14.  That's next Wednesday.

        --- Noel