Farid Zaripov wrote:
Attached patch is created using the patch utility (ported from unix), because I can't use TortoiseSVN plugin to make patch between 2 files on my harddisk.

Hmm. svn diff doesn't work you on Windows? Have you tried Cygwin?

  ChangeLog:
  * alg_test.h: ConstFwdIter<T> inherited from FwdIter<const T>.
  ConstBidirIter<T> inherited from BidirIter<const T>.
  ConstRandomAccessIter<T> inherited from RandomAccessIter<const T>.
  (make_iter): type of the last parameter changed to const reference

This intuitively makes sense. I wonder, though, does it fix
a real problem in the test suite? If so, it would be nice to
have a small test case (if it's simple enough) and a Jira
issue for it. Either way, consider the change preapproved.

Martin