Farid Zaripov wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Sebor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 6:34 PM
To: stdcxx-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [Fwd: Re: svn commit: r511019 - in /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests: include/23.list.h src/23.containers.cpp]

Farid, please make sure to correct the static inline issue in this patch before we forget.

  Done:  http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=517283

+        const int equal =    size_ == state.size_
It probably doesn't matter (I don't think any compiler issues a warning) but I suppose the type of the constant should be int.

  Do you mean that here should be bool instead of int, right?

Yes, that's what I meant. Like I said, I'm not sure there's
a compiler that complains about bool to int conversions (MSVC
complains about going in the other direction which is annoying
as heck but I don't think it complains about this -- yet). The
main issue in this patch was the static inline since that as
we know causes real problems.

Martin