Martin Sebor wrote:
I also like option (3) best, so sounds like the home for
the new regression tests is unanimously in tests/regress/

The remaining question is the file name convention. Do we
go with <section-number>.stdcxx-<issue-number>.cpp or do
we allow things like:

<section-number>.<dot-clause>.stdcxx-<issue-number>.cpp

e.g., 23.vector.cons.stdcxx-123.cpp

FWIW, I see no reason not to allow it since it provides
additional useful detail.

One thing occurred to me with this convention that might be somewhat
of an issue: the file name can be quite long and might exceed the
width of the first column in the table formatted by the exec utility.
If exec strips characters that exceed the width of the column like
runall did we could either remove the "stdcxx" part of the file name
or modify exec to extend the width of the column to fit the longest
file name. Andrew, how hard do you think it would be to change exec
to do the latter?

Martin

Martin