Okay, after some initial technical difficulties (sorry about the messed up
submissions) I opened two issues:

22.locale.money.get.cpp doesn't test international monetary formats
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-413)
and money_get fails to parse currency in international format
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-412).

-- Mark

GET FREE 5GB ONLINE STORAGE - Safely store your documents, photos and music
online!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/storage to find out more!