William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> * I'm qurious about http://incubator.apache.org/stdcxx/#committers.
>   Why some people are following CTR and others RTC?
>
> quoting that page
> "Stdcxx Committers are Developers with commit (or write) access to the stdcxx
> codebase. Except where noted, all stdcxx committers follow the
> Review-Then-Commit policy. The list of current committers in alphabetical
> order
> is below:"
>
> I think this is a misunderstanding, but perhaps worse.  The statement is that
> except where there is C-T-R code bases, svn operates under R-T-C.  I don't
> believe this was ment to apply to individuals, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Having read this more closely, I see the comment next to sebor.  My bad.

This isn't acceptable, in that each Project/Podling of the ASF operates as
a committee of equals.  Therefore this isn't a legitimate distinction.

STDCXX, would you rather operate entirely R-T-C, or C-T-R, for trunk?  You
can certainly call out *subversion* repositories or subsets that operate
differently, but again with the same rule applied to each committer.

Bill