  There are 3 types of popup's:
1) Dr.Watson window, appear on access violation or unhandled exception;
2) CRT asserts and parameter validat

> > The other two builds that started last night have completed, though
> > are reporting back in a ERROR state.
>
> So they are. The config header or log aren't available, even
> though it looks like they were successfully created. There
> might be useful information in there. Are they not getting
> saved in the database?
> And if not, is there a way to save them?
>
> Since Farid says he can't reproduce it in his environment
> there must be a difference between ours and his.
>
> Farid, what is the exact version of Intel C++ and MSVC that
> you're using on Windows? Our logs indicate we are at 9.1.028
> for icl and Visual Studio 2005. Andrew, do you know if we're
> have a service pack installed for Visual Studio and if so,
> what version it is?
> Ditto for the OS.

Intel Compiler:
-------------
Intel(R) C++ Compiler for 32-bit applications, Version 9.1    Build
20060323Z
Copyright (C) 1985-2006 Intel Corporation.  All rights reserved.
-------------

Intel Compiler Integration:
-------------
Intel(R) C++ Compiler Integration for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005,
Version 9.1.590.2005 ,
Copyright (C) 2002-2006 Intel Corporation.
-------------

> Farid, is there a way to determine the exact versions
> (including patches or service packs) of theses things on
> Windows? If there is, would it be possible to enhance the
> Windows infrastructure to write all this information out
> somewhere? E.g., as the first step of the configuration
> process where we currently say (something like):
>
>    Configuring for icc-9.1 - 12d Optimized Thread-safe Dll
>
> It would be useful to enhance this to give more detail, e.g.,
>
>    Configuring for icc-9.1.028 (Visual Studion 2005, Service
>    Pack X) - 12d Optimized Thread-safe Dll on Windows 2000,
>    Service Pack Y.

  Good idea. I will try to deal with it.

Farid.