From: Martin Sebor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin Sebor
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 9:20 PM
To: stdcxx-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: status of thread safety tests

I've been working on a document listing the thread safety tests
in stdcxx/trunk and their current status:

   http://people.apache.org/~sebor/thread_safety_tests.html

The goal is to have a full understanding of all the problems
and address them (or at least the most important ones) in the
final 4.2.0 release.

The document is still a work in progress, as is the test suite.
Not all tests have been migrated from the Rogue Wave test suite
in Perforce over to ASF Subversion. For those tests the links
that point to the Perforce source repository won't work.