Mark Brown wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:59:11 -0600
To: stdcxx-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: list of available cross-build result views

...is on the page below. This page and the cross-build views are
all set up to get generated from the all-platform build result
data at 8AM PDT every day.

   http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/builds.html

Martin,

This looks interesting. I have a question though. There are a number of black
cells in the test tables on most of the pages. For instance, the
22.locale.num.put.mt test on the redhat_as-5.0-em64t-gcc-4.1.1.html page. Does
it mean the test did not run? I looked for the test on the
redhat_as-5.0-em64t-gcc-64b-4.1.1-12d-log.gz.txt page referenced from column 12
(the closest I could find to 15D). The status of the test is SEGV but when I
looked in the log I couldn't find the test there.

I completely missed this post, sorry about that.

There shouldn't be any black cells. Wherever there are, it's
because of a bug in the script that parses the logs and creates
the HTML matrices. I haven't had time to fix them yet but the
script is in Subversion in case someone feels like some shell
or awk hacking ;-) (The script also needs to be enhanced to
parse Windows logs.)

Martin