Michael van der Westhuizen wrote:
Hi Martin,

On 9/29/07, Martin Sebor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
have easily missed it. If that was it, I kick myself in the head
because the whole dang merge took me almost two days to finish!

Have you considered using svnmerge? It will let you cherry-pick
changes and fixes from trunk into the RC branch. You'll also be able
to block revisions from being considered for merge. The  killer
feature (for me) is bidirectional merging. Apparently it will be
possible to move from svnmerge to the official merge support in the
upcoming SVN 1.5.

Have a look at http://www.orcaware.com/svn/wiki/Svnmerge.py - it could
save you a day and a half in the future :-)

Thanks for the tip! I had not considered using a more intelligent
tool that the svn client. I'll keep in it mind the next time I do
a big merge.

Martin

Michael