  The first page is useful to see the overall status of the library.
I'm using it just for sure that Windows builds are green :)

  Of cource the second page is more convinient to see what
examples or tests are failed and how these fails dependent
from the build type.

  I would like to have the possibility to merge the results of the
multiple platforms into the one page, i.e.:
- all windows builds (MSVC and ICC);
- all MSVC builds;
- all ICC/windows builds;
- all ICC builds (windows and linux);
- all MSVC 8.0 build + all gcc 4.2.0 builds;

  It might be realized as the current page
(http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/builds)
but with the checkboxes on the each line of the table and button
"Next" somewhere on the page.

> If neither, how do you
> analyze build results and why do you find your system
> preferable to what we have? What does your ideal result page
> look like? What data should it show and how should it be presented?

Farid.