The standard says the following about do_date_order()

  dateorder do_date_order() const;

  1 Returns: An enumeration value indicating the preferred order
  of components for those date formats that are composed of day,
  month, and year. 244) Returns no_order if the date format
  specified by 'x' contains other variable components (e.g. Julian
  day, week number, week day).

  224) This function is intended as a convenience only, for common
       formats, and may return no_order in valid locales.

I think that __rw_get_dateorder() needs to handle unexpected date format
specifiers [such as %j, %U, %V, %w] by returning no_order. I also think
you might also want to handle %h in there as it is an alias for %b.

Might there be a compatibility issue here also?

Travis