The minutes from the Dec-12 meeting say:

> By December 25th Serge will update the doc with Laszlo's comments as
> instructed today during the meeting. Comments to this document shall be
> posted before January 15th to the reflector. The group will discuss the
> comments and decide to either reject or accept the comment. No more
> comments will be accepted after January 15th, and by January 25th Serge
> will prepare a final version of the doc to be voted by Jan. 30th the
> group over email (one vote per company, at least half of the active
> members should vote).

Now that the Jan-15 deadline is over, let's try to focus on the concrete
comments that were made, so that Serge can prepare the "final version"
for a vote.

The comments that were entered (as far as I can tell) are the following:

* Changes to the underlying algorithm: there were a few posts suggesting
 switching from LRW to something else. Specifically, in a message from
 Dec-21 Matt Ball suggested some LRW-variant
   http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/1619/email/msg00558.html
 and Mart Somermaa in message from Jan-6 suggested yet some other modes
   http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/1619/email/msg00610.html

* Extending LRW with "ciphertext stealing", see pictorial description in
 a message from Laszlo on Dec-13
   http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/1619/email/msg00483.html

* There were many requests for adding rationale. Matt Ball is helping
 Serge on that front.

* There were a few posts about specific wordings in the document, including
  http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/1619/email/msg00582.html
  http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/1619/email/msg00631.html
  http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/1619/email/msg00632.html
  and maybe also others that I missed (?)