I am having difficulties connecting to this number - the passcode is not
accepted. Any advise?
Thanks. Dalit.

             james hughes
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             .COM>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  SISWG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             RG
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Next meeting
             21/02/2006 20:06

I will suggest the following times.

             7am - 2pm Pacific
             10am - 5pm Eastern

With the agenda (generally) as (all times Pacific)

             7am-7:30          Minutes, Patent Statement, Attendance,
Agenda
             7:30-11am         P1619 (Disk)
             11am-noon         wide block disk.
             noon-2pm          P1619.1 (Tape)

If we finish with disk before noon, we will take a break and resume
at noon. This will allow people interested in just tape to skip the
disk section.

The dial in is:

             toll free:                    866-545-5198
             From Int'l:             865-521-8904
             passcode:         8640434#

Serge and Shai will send the latest P1619 and P1619.1 documents to
the group.

Thanks and see you then (at least virtually).

Jim