---------------------------------
Buat yang sering pake taxi neh... 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Halim Date: May 14, 2007 4:21 PM
Subject: FW: Purifier in Taxi - BEWARE!
To: 

BUAT yg du MALAY

Atau yg sering ke malay

Mungkin bisa terjadi di Indonesia juga nantinya.

Air purifier in Malaysiataxis 
(Must Read for your own safety!!)

No matter the taxi driver is chinese, malay or indian,
PLEASE BE AWARE!
If you notice that there is a sound of spray of
perfume or air purifier
inside the taxi, PLEASE GET DOWN from the TAXI 
IMMEDIATELY!!

It just happened to me just now. It was about 12.45
am. I got into a taxi
driven by a malay man. I was in the taxi for a few
minutes, I suddenly
heard of a sound of spray and there was a smell like 
air purifier. I felt
weird as to why the driver put two types of air
purifiers in his taxi.
The smell immediately reminded me about this forwarded
email that I read. I
started to be aware of my surroundings. But the puff 
of the purifier kept
appears every few minutes. I was very worried and
scared.

Gradually, I sensed that my body started to feel
weaker and weake! r. The
purifier kept puffing from the back seat, just right 
behind me. As I really
felt my whole body is weaken, I asked the driver to
let me get down at the
side road. But he kept trying to talk to me and ask me
why not dropping me
off at my destination. I think he was trying to drag 
the time. To my
horror, I felt both of my hands and legs got numbed
and no energy, almost
could not move.

When I talked to the driver, I could not even speak
properly, not to say to
shout for help, 'cos I was really too weak... 
Immediately, I opened the
door and ran to passer-by for help.

I really thank God for saving me. If not, I really
can't imagine what would
have happened to me. I am traumatised by this
incident.

This is TRUE case. Please do keep in mind! IT IS
BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN
SORRY!
I feel the need to share with you guys, no matter you
are men or women 'cos
it is NOT a LIE , not a made-up story. It really 
happened. Do! let your
friends, family members and relatives know about this
case. I believe you
are just like me, don't wish anybody to be the victim
of this case.

"Please be aware when aboard to a taxi, especially the 
ladies."

I received an email some months ago about a lady
getting into a cab and
felt uneasy and become faint when she smelt something
like incense being
burnt. She was smart enough to order the taxi to stop 
immediately and after
throwing some money at the taxi man quickly get out of
the taxi. She later
got to know that if she had not stopped the taxi and
gotten out, she would
have fainted and raped by the taxi man (or a gang of 
rapists)!

After reading this, I thought maybe this was one of
those emails that you
nwould read and just forget about it, but I was wrong!

Few weeks ago, a visitor to our Chinese church who
stayed in Puchong got 
into a taxi driven by an Indian man. When she sat into
the taxi, there
was a little burner and she could smell incense
burning in the taxi. After
awhile, she felt weak and unable to speak or shout.
The Indian taxi man 
droveto a lonely road where there was hardly anyone
and raped her. Before
she was completely knocked out, she was told by the
taxi guy that she was
his number six victim. She was not only raped but also
robbed!

When she was conscious again, she quickly went to see
a doctor. The sad
thing is, the doctor knew she was raped but did not
advise her what to do.
The doctor just let her make the decision to make or 
not to make a police
report. Since she does not know the rapist name and
also the taxi number and
in great fear after this trauma, she told the doctor
that she would not
dare to report to the police. The doctor said since 
she dare not make the
report, he would just have to destroy the medical
report!

Because the rapist took her whole bag with her ID in
it, he got her address
and even has the guts to come straight to her house 
and try to be funny
with her.

Please remember not to get into a taxi that smells
funny and if possible
don't get into a taxi alone, and if you have to do so,
give a call or sms
back to your friends or relatives and let them know 
the taxi registration
number and if possible, the name of the taxi man.

AND OPEN THE WINDOW!

Gals... please take note and...
Guys... please forward to your female friends... 

--------------------------------- 
::BCA::

The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or the entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you have received it by mistake please notify the 
sender by return e-mail and delete this message
including any of its attachments from your system. Any
use, review, reliance or dissemination of this message
in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please 
note that e-mails are susceptible to change. The views
expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of
PT Astra International Tbk and should not be construed
as the views, offers or acceptances of PT Astra 
International Tbk.

_Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe 
Recent Activity
  a..  43New Members
Visit Your Group 
SPONSORED LINKS
  a.. School education 
  b.. K-12 
  c.. Pre school education 
Travel Deals
Yahoo! FareChase

Find great prices

on airline flights

Sell Online
Yahoo! makes it

easy to start

selling online.

Yahoo! Groups
Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.
. 
__,_._,___ 
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Anda menerima pesan ini karena berlangganan ke Grup "Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu 
Ekonomi YKPN Yogyakarta" Google Groups.
 Untuk memposting ke grup ini, kirimkan email ke [email protected]
 Untuk keluar dari grup ini, kirim email ke [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Untuk pilihan lain, kunjungi grup ini di 
http://groups.google.com/group/stieykpn?hl=id
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Kirim email ke