i got in 60 rupee...

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 1:23 PM, Sameer Vedak <sameer2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I suggest you can buy the original version of the book. It cost just Rs
> 125/-. Definitely a good buy. You can get it at any bookstore.
>
> Regards,
> Sameer
>

> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:33 PM, ABDUL HAKKEEM <hakkeem...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> Where I can get the Book ?
>>
>> How much its Cost ?
>>
>> Hakkeem
>>
>> On 3/10/09, Rohit Kumar Agrawal <rohit4...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > yes...... supper book........... yesterday i got from CST
>> station.........

>> extensively
>> Youth

>> http://www.stayhungrybook.com/who-is-in-the-book/the-believers/>

>> plunge
>> http://www.stayhungrybook.com/who-is-in-the-book/the-opportunists/>

>> be
>> http://www.stayhungrybook.com/who-is-in-the-book/the-alternate-vision/>

>> Or

> --
> Regards,
> Sameer

"STOCKRESEARCHER" group.

To unsubscribe email
stockresearcher-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

for more info visit
http://groups.google.com/group/STOCKRESEARCHER?hl=en-GB
.
This is Not a Spam Mail.
Disclaimer :-
"The opinions expressed by the members on this board are based on
their individual experience and perceptions and to share information
with other members with the best of intentions to help fellow members
in investment decisions as equity investment is a risky venture."