See , how people write
leave Applications. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only>

It's murder of English language. But Too Funny. Just Read
It.<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only>

Infosys , Bangalore : An employee applied for leave as
follows:<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only>

"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife , please
sanction me one-week leave."<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only>

________________________________

This is from Oracle Bangalore: >From an employee who was performing the
"mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old
son:<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only>

"as I want to shave my son's head , please leave me for two days.."

________________________________

Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his
daughter's wedding:

"as I am marrying my daughter , please grant a week's leave.."

________________________________

>From H.A.L. Administration Dept:

"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it , please
grant me 10 days leave."

________________________________

Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:

"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return ,
please grant me half day casual leave"

________________________________

An incident of a leave letter:

"I am suffering from fever , please declare one-day holiday."

________________________________

A leave letter to the headmaster:

"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to
leave me today"

________________________________

Another leave letter written to the headmaster:

"As my headache is paining , please grant me leave for the day."

________________________________

Covering note:

"I am enclosed herewith..."

________________________________

Another one:

"Dear Sir: with reference to the above , please refer to my below..."

________________________________

Actual letter written for application of leave:

"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may
be granted leave".

________________________________

Letter writing:-

"I am well here and hope you are also in the same well."

________________________________

A candidate's job application:

"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist and an
Accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both(!! )for the past several years and
I can handle both with good experience , I am applying for the post.

----

"STOCKRESEARCHER" group.

To unsubscribe email
stockresearcher-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

for more info visit
http://groups.google.com/group/STOCKRESEARCHER?hl=en-GB
.
This is Not a Spam Mail.
Disclaimer :-
"The opinions expressed by the members on this board are based on
their individual experience and perceptions and to share information
with other members with the best of intentions to help fellow members
in investment decisions as equity investment is a risky venture."