hi,

what i feel about this is that it is operators shares and any one who buy
this shares will trapped

so beware

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Harish CSingh <hcsingh0...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Sonia,
>
> Grateful if you could advise your target for Interlink Petroleum with
> a one year horizon.
> Volumes are really low in this script !!
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Best regards,
> Harish
>

> On 8/21/09, SS <soniasharma.in...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >    - *mARKET CAP OF THIS COMPANY IS JUST 60 CRORES WHEREAS PROMOTERS ARE
> >    HOLDING 60% DIRECTLY AND 12% THRU PERSONS ACTING IN CONCERT*
> >    - *THE COMPANY HAS BEEN BOUGHT OVER BY JIT SUN, A SINGAPORE
> CONGLOMERATE
> >    AND INVESTMENT ARM OF ZURONG GROUP .THEY MADE AN OPEN OFFER AT 16-17
> PER
> >    SHARE FOR 20% LAST YEAR *
> >    - *THE PROMOTERS ARE A WELLKNOWN GROUP IN OIL ASSET MANAGEMENT AND
> HAVE
> >    CLIENTS LIKE EXXON AND CHEVRON  IN WEST AND CHINA PETROLEUM IN EAST*
> >    - *IF YOU COMPARE THE FIELDS THEY ARE ADJACENT TO HOEC (INFACT EXACTLY
> >    ADJACENT TO IT)*
> >    - *THE POTENTIAL IS 12000 BOPD FROM EACH BLOCKS AGAIN SIGNIFICANTLY
> >    HIGHER THEN HOEC*
> >    - *THEY HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW COMPANY INTERLINK PTE REGISTERED IN
> SINGAPORE
> >    .tHE COMPANY IS AQUIRING OIL ASSETS AT A VERY CHEAP RATES *
> >    - *WITH NEW MANAGEMENT WE CAN EXPECT THIS COMPANY TO REACH A NEW
> HEIGHTS
> >    JUST EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPEN WITH HOEC which have now have a market
> cap
> > of
> >    4000 crores WHEREAS INTERLINK HAS ONLY 60 CRORES *
> >
> > **
> > **
> > **
> > **
> > **
> > *Interlink Petroleum Limited (IPL)* is a public limited company,
> > incorporated in 1993 under the laws of India and listed on the Bombay
> Stock
> > Exchange. Since 1995, *IPL* has been engaged in the exploration and
> > production of oil & gas.
> >
> > Following the opening up of the hydrocarbon sector by the Government of
> > India to attract private investment, *IPL* was among the first few
> private
> > sector companies to be awarded the rights to develop the Baola field in
> > Gujarat. *The Production Sharing Contract (PSC)* for Baola was signed in
> > 1995. This was followed, in 2001, by the award and signing of the
> Production
> > Sharing Contract for Modhera field also located in Gujarat.
> >
> > Both the fields are located in the petroliferous Cambay basin which has
> > excellent infrastructure and are in close proximity to the local market
> for
> > oil and gas. Upon the grant of permission to produce in 2001, and after
> > carrying out necessary work, *IPL* started production of gas @12000
> Standard
> [...]

"STOCKRESEARCHER" group.

To unsubscribe email
stockresearcher-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

for more info visit
http://groups.google.com/group/STOCKRESEARCHER?hl=en-GB
.
This is Not a Spam Mail.
Disclaimer :-
"The opinions expressed by the members on this board are based on
their individual experience and perceptions and to share information
with other members with the best of intentions to help fellow members
in investment decisions as equity investment is a risky venture."