**
  *
                           **
 *TSR UNIQUE GUARANTEE: CONFIRM ALL TRADES WITH 200+ CLIENTS/MEMBERS  AT THE
CHAT ROOM..
 *
  *
*
    *
DO READ THE DISCLAIMER ON THE BLOG.PLEASE SEE THE BLOG FOR OUR PAST
PERFORMANCE.ALSO REMEMBER THAT PERFORMANCE SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS AN
EXPECTATION,INDICATION OR ACTUAL FUTURE PERFORMANCE.DO REMEMBER PROFITS ARE
ONLY INDICATIVE AND MAY VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON BASED ON HIS RISK
APPETITE.

http://smscalls.blogspot.com/
 *
*
*

PERFORMANCE OF TODAY'S TRADING c...@team
stockresearch...@22.06.10<http://smscalls.blogspot.com/2010/06/buy-yes-bank-above-269.html>
For future calls performance sheets
Visit http://www.future-friend.blogspot.com/
Dear Friends,

The profits are indicative in nature.

INTRADAY FUTURES -2089 in Just 1 Lot of Trading.Charges 6600 for 2 months.

TSR NIFTY +36 POINTS IN JUST 1 LOT.Charges 3700 for 2 months Charges 3700
for 2 months

INTRADAY OPTIONS -425 IN JUST 1 LOT.Charges 4200 for 2 months.

Here are the trading calls given by Team Stock researchers to its premium
clients today.Its intra/futs/nifty futs /options service.Calls are sent by
both sms and yahoo messenger.All are live calls.We dont give premarket
calls.
Yahoo messenger id- NIFTYVIEWSCOMGoogle talk support id-
cont...@niftyviews.com

for payment details OR any further query email to cont...@niftyviews.com

*3 calls Hits target 0 sl taken and 1 booked at costs*
*CASH CALLS:

*Buy yes bank above 269.65 sl 265 tgt 274.5-277 9:13:51 AM r3
Target 1 hit

BUY GE SHIP CASH OR FUTURE 306 STOPLOSS 301 TARGET 312-315+
exited at 303.5

BUY GITANJALI GEMS 120.5 STOPLOSS 117 TARGET 124-125
Target hit

Buy ifci above 56.35 trigger 56.4 sl 55.45 tgt 57.45-58.30 9:59:58 AM r3
www.niftyviews.com
not activated

small sl trade Buy tata steel 498.7 sl 495 tgt 503.5-506 10:54:47 AM r3
booked at 498.2

NIFTY CALLS:
sell mini nifty 5336-5338 , punch order for second lot at 5350 stoploss 5360
target 5320-5310
--mini nifty at 5326-25.. book partial profit now and hold partial. one lot
holder book full profit now.
TOTAL= +12 POINTS

SELL ONE LOT MINI NIFTY NOW AT 5356-57. SECOND LOT AT 5366 STOPLOSS 5374
TARGET LATER.
--MINI NIFTY 5334. BOOK FULL PROFIT NOW. WE GAVE SHORT CALL AT 5358 LEVEL.
TOTAL=24 POINTS

TOTAL=36 POINTS

OPTIONS CALLS:
22-06-2010
============================================================ ==============

BUY TATAMOTOR 820 CA JUNE AT 4.75 -5.25 SL 796 TGT LATER . TRADE LESS.

EXIT TATAMOTOR 820 CA AT 4.25-4.75 NOW. NOT TAKING RISK

4.5-5*850 =425 Rs. Loss / lot for the day

For a Free Trial

Sms "Join TSR " and send to 09223492234

To subscribe FOR FREE TRIAL

SMS 'ON SRESEARCHERS' to 09870807070.

or be online in our chat room in market hours
http://www.niftyviews.com/

FOR PAYMENT DETAILS
VISIT<http://stockresearcher.googlegroups.com/web/Payment.pdf>

http://groups.google.com/group/STOCKRESEARCHER/web/payment-details

*VISIT

http://WWW.SMSCALLS.BLOGSPOT.COM/ <http://www.smscalls.blogspot.com/>

FOR LAST YOU YEARS PERFORMANCE SHEET

*
FOR PAYMENT DETAILS
VISIT<http://groups.google.com/group/STOCKRESEARCHER/web/payment-details>
http://groups.google.com/group/STOCKRESEARCHER/web/payment-details

<http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dkh7xb6_20f49kb7g8&hl=en>

DO READ THE DISCLAIMER ON THE BLOG.PLEASE SEE THE BLOG FOR OUR PAST
PERFORMANCE.ALSO REMEMBER THAT PERFORMANCE SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS AN
EXPECTATION,INDICATION OR ACTUAL FUTURE PERFORMANCE.

http://smscalls.blogspot.com/

REGARDS
HIREN,
MANAS,
MITUL,
SHALIN,
SUNIL
VARUN,
VINAYAK.

ADMINISTRATORS.
TEAM STOCKRESEARCHERS*
*For Anything Related with stock markets and our online Live chat room visit
<http://niftyviews.blogspot.com/>

VISIT <http://niftyviews.blogspot.com/>

http://www.niftyviews .com/ <http://www.niftyviews%20.com/>
--
For All Your Stock Markets query and solutions
Visit

Join our google group

http://groups.google.com/group/STOCKRESEARCHER/subscribe

--
For Anything related with Stock market be Online at
http://www.niftyviews.com/

Get  free updates on your mobile phone. SMS- JOIN SRESEARCHERS to 567678for our
market updates

"STOCKRESEARCHER" group.

To unsubscribe email
stockresearcher-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

for more info visit
http://groups.google.com/group/STOCKRESEARCHER?hl=en-GB
.
This is Not a Spam Mail.
Disclaimer :-
"The opinions expressed by the members on this board are based on
their individual experience and perceptions and to share information
with other members with the best of intentions to help fellow members
in investment decisions as equity investment is a risky venture."