I believe that companies with a higher Ipo grade list the same at
substantial premium anyways so commanding the same at a later stage is
not a Big event.
Regards
Vinayak
www.Niftyviews.com

--
For Anything related with Stock market be Online at
http://www.niftyviews.com/

Get  free updates on your mobile phone. Sms "Join TSR " and send to 09223492234

 FOR TRIAL STOCK/NIFTY/OPTION CALLS

You received this message because you are subscribed to Google Group
"STOCKRESEARCHER" group.

To unsubscribe email
stockresearcher-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

for more info visit
http://groups.google.com/group/STOCKRESEARCHER?hl=en-GB
.
This is Not a Spam Mail.
Disclaimer :-
"The opinions expressed by the members on this board are based on
their individual experience and perceptions and to share information
with other members with the best of intentions to help fellow members
in investment decisions as equity investment is a risky venture."