Jubilant Lifescience’s (JOL) sales/Ebitda in Q4 were 4%/24% ahead of
consensus expectations, but in line with our expectations. Key points to
note in the Q4 results are: a)  the sales ramp for the Spokane facility
(CMO business), b) strong growth in  radiopharmaceutical business, c)
Ebitda margin expansion in the pharmaceutical as well as life science
ingredient businesses. Management has guided for capex of R3-3.5bn (ex
product development) in FY16f, which is higher than our earlier estimate of
R350 crore and  would be a drag on FCF generation.

We remain bullish as we expect business to revive in FY16f on account  of:
a) the sales ramp in the CMO business, b) improved utilisation at the
Symtet facility, which is currently loss  making, c) commissioning of its
zinc pyrithione plant, which will increase  internal consumption of
Pyridine and move JOL up the value chain, d) launch  of new products and
expansion to new geographies in the generic business. We expect Ebitda
margin to improve 360 bps over FY15-17f.

We value the stock based on 9x (unchanged) FY17f adjusted  EPS of R25 to
arrive at our target price of R226. We assign a fair value range of 7-11x
FY17f EPS. The stock is currently trading at 6.6x FY17f adjusted EPS of
R25,  which is attractive.

--
Kindly email stock reports at

STOCKRESEARCHER@googlegroups.com

For sharing knowledge

-- NIFTYVIEWS.COM NOW A FREE OPEN SOURCE WEBSITE.

http://www.niftyviews.com/

Disclaimer :-
"The opinions expressed by the members on this board are based on
their individual experience and perceptions and to share information
with other members with the best of intentions to help fellow members
in investment decisions as equity investment is a risky venture.The
administrator of www.Niftyviews.com just provide a platform for the authors to
express their opinion and take no guarantee for the genuineness of the
same."ANY member of this forum doesnt prepare or publish any research report;
or ii. provide research report; or iii. make 'buy/sell/hold' recommendation; or
iv. give price target;
---
"Niftyviews.com" group.
to stockresearcher+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.