Summary

Due to aggressive accounting practices, EROS' reported earnings are
significantly overstating the economic reality of its business model.

EROS' subsidiary financials reveal a lack of free cash flow and raise many
questions about the company’s accounting.

The company has enriched its controlling family at the expense of
shareholders through a series of related-party transactions.

Eros Now is poorly positioned to win the battle for streaming media in
India and appears to have made meaningful misstatements to investors.

Based on the company's persistent negative free cash flow and growing debt
and share count, we believe the stock is worthless.

Eros International PLC (NYSE:EROS <http://seekingalpha.com/symbol/eros>)
("Eros PLC") is a leading distributor of Indian language films. The company
also operates a nascent streaming business known as Eros Now. While the
company claims it has grown revenue and operating income, its consistent
lack of free cash flow tells a different story. Digging into the company's
foreign subsidiaries and accounting policies reveals that the reported
numbers are a mirage and that the company has misled investors about its
financial results and financial health. Finally, we believe the company has
lied to investors about the content available on Eros Now and its user
metrics. Our research suggests Eros Now is late to enter the streaming
market, which already has numerous competitors. The competitive position of
Eros Now is only likely to worsen once Netflix launches. We believe EROS is
most likely worthless or worth only a small fraction of its current market
value, and our analysis shows that.

--
Kindly email stock reports at

STOCKRESEARCHER@googlegroups.com

For sharing knowledge

-- NIFTYVIEWS.COM NOW A FREE OPEN SOURCE WEBSITE.

http://www.niftyviews.com/

Disclaimer :-
"The opinions expressed by the members on this board are based on
their individual experience and perceptions and to share information
with other members with the best of intentions to help fellow members
in investment decisions as equity investment is a risky venture.The
administrator of www.Niftyviews.com just provide a platform for the authors to
express their opinion and take no guarantee for the genuineness of the
same."ANY member of this forum doesnt prepare or publish any research report;
or ii. provide research report; or iii. make 'buy/sell/hold' recommendation; or
iv. give price target;
---
"Niftyviews.com" group.
to stockresearcher+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.