Very well written Rajivji.... but it is true !!

    On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 9:51 AM, Rajiv Handa
<rhaposit...@gmail.com> wrote:

 JP-The Death Of A Concept stockAbout 7-8 years ago, at the height of the
previous cement cycle I knew a fund manager at the Reliance Vision Fund. So
while parking my car at the University Station of the Metro, I called him up
just for some casual banter. Out of that emerged a entity called JP. The price
was a Royal Rs 1500, the company had declared a Bonus, split and Buy-back and
had as much as a few crore shares into Treasury. Our fund manager was
ebullient. Only I was uncomfortably not Buying the optimism. You see in the
Winters of 1987 I often used the dark, rotund figure of the Elder Gaur standing
in the parking lot at Basant Lok, hurling the choicest expletives at his
employees. We were young and would often stretch our lunch break another 5
minutes just to hear the growling beast and laugh thereafter.The baton then
passed on to the scion, who was pally with Madame Maya-Yamuna Expressway was
launched, a F1 circuit track laid and a Rs 800 Bn Ganga Expressway was on the
anvil, which would connect East and West UP.By this time the young Mr. Gaur was
flying, buying or setting up cement capacities all over. The shock came when
his post everything stock opened at Rs 200, down from Rs 1500. The fund manager
who now handles a offshore fund was no where to be seen, Debt at JP had gone to
Rs 400 Bn, and there were no numbers. Then asset sales started, which became
fire sales and then parking lot sales. Almost all Cement units got sold, but
the debt remained there, The stock today stands at Rs 8 and is being
recommended heavily. My only thought, I have no knowledge of anyone coming back
from Death. JP is one such entity and remain so.--
Kindly email stock reports at

STOCKRESEARCHER@googlegroups.com

For sharing knowledge

-- NIFTYVIEWS.COM NOW A FREE OPEN SOURCE WEBSITE.

http://www.niftyviews.com/

Disclaimer :-
"The opinions expressed by the members on this board are based on
their individual experience and perceptions and to share information
with other members with the best of intentions to help fellow members
in investment decisions as equity investment is a risky venture.The
administrator of www.Niftyviews.com just provide a platform for the authors to
express their opinion and take no guarantee for the genuineness of the
same."ANY member of this forum doesnt prepare or publish any research report;
or ii. provide research report; or iii. make 'buy/sell/hold' recommendation; or
iv. give price target;
---
"Niftyviews.com" group.
to stockresearcher+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.