Hi, all

We have thought about the refactoring points between Metro version and WSO2
version code again.  One possible way to improve it is to make the two
version share the same DAL.

To reuse the DAL, we need to find out the differences between the DAOs.

We've found that "Double" is the only one point which affects the DAOs.

* The following code can be found in createOrder() method of MSSQLOrderDAO
and MySQLOrderDAO in the Metro code:
    insertOrder.setFloat(4, order.getQuantity().floatValue());

It's the only difference between Metro version and Axis2 version in terms of
DAL.

Therefore, the minimal effort to share the DAL is to decouple
CustomOrderBean and OrderDataBean.  That is to say, we would like to remove
the inhiratance relationship between CustomOrderBean and OrderDataBean.

What do you think? any comments?

Regards,

----
Ming Jin