Hi Ben,

I'm not sure what you mean here.  Connecting IIS to glassfish? Do you mean
> .NET StockTrader on IIS to Metro on Glassfish?

 I installed IIS 7 on my machine, when I open IIS 7 manager :-
 -Under "Connection Tasks" I chose "Connect to server" and tried to
connecting to glassfish I got the following error:-

Could not load file or assembly
"Microsoft.Web.Administrator'Culture=netural,publickeytoken=31b567892999028
or one pf its dependencies.The system cannot find the file specified...

I am not sure whether I did the right steps.Could you suggest me the steps
if they are wrong?

Do I have to install "cerificates" before setting up the IIS7?

With Regards,
VGH