I think as of yesterday that Pablo has installations of the .NET and Sun
versions of M2 and is starting interop testing.  I wanted to throw out my
suggestion for a manageable test matrix and see if we can get a vote:

My thinking is we have 4 main components involved in the Claims-based security
to test this time:
1) Client app
2) Passive STS
3) Business Service
4) Active STS

If we test every permutation for between .NET, Metro, and WSAS, and PHP, it may
be an unmanageable amount of work.  I would like to propose that we test the
following minimally and then see what else we can accomplish.

Single stack:
1) .NET Client/Passive --> .NET Business/Active
2) Sun Client/Passive  --> Sun Business/Active
3) WSO2 ?

Multiple stack testing:
1) .NET Client/Passive --> Sun Business/Active
2) Sun Client/Passive  --> /.NET Business/Active
3) .NET Client/Passive --> WSAS Business/Active
4) Sun Client/Passive  --> WSAS Business/Active

Chintana/Shankar - can you weigh in (remind me) what scnearios you've
implemented?  Do you have a Passive STS implmentation?  Or can your web app
work with Sun and/or .NET Passive STS?

Thanks,

Kent