From: Chintana Wilamuna [mailto:chinta...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 4:04 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Token returned by the .Net passive STS

Hi,

The token that .Net passive STS sends has the claims encrypted. Earlier
I could see the claims in clear text but in the new implementation
they're seems to be encrypted. Is that the desired behaviour?

Right now WSO2 Identity Server doesn't encrypt the claims in the token.
Should it be changed to encrypt those?

Bye,

     -Chintana

--