From: Ben Dewey [mailto:ben.de...@26ny.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 9:00 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: November 2009 Report

Nick,

Sorry for not looking sooner,  I' have had intentions of making some
modifications.  I'll try to make my additions over this holiday weekend.

As for submission, Abu Obeida Bakhach has taken care of this in the past.  But
all we have to do is post it to the Incubator General wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2009

For now go ahead and move the report over to the incubator general wiki, I'll
make my updates over the weekend and send an apologetic email out to the
gene...@incubator.apache.org list.

-Ben Dewey