From: Chintana Wilamuna [mailto:chinta...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 4:49 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Dead Link: PHP MSSQL Driver

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 4:25 AM, Ben Dewey <ben.de...@26ny.com> wrote:

> The PHP MSSQL Driver is a dead link on the PHP documentation.  Do you or
> Chintana have an updated link for this?

Ben,

The extension we were using has been discontinued from PHP 5.3. I just
updated PHP stuff to use the latest MSSQL driver from Microsoft.

Could you please take an svn up and try? The new driver location is -
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=ccdf728b-1ea0-48a8-a84a-5052214caad9

Bye,

    -Chintana

--