I just created a JIRA ticket for the M3 proposal.  This represents a new
direction for Stonehenge that was a result of feedback from mentors, vendors we
would like to see get involved in Stonehenge, corporate consumers of web
service stacks, and developers.  The document attached to the ticket [1] covers
the motivation for the proposed change of direction, so I won't rehash here.

We are working on a proposed technical spec and prototype that will be ready to
contribute to Stonehenge in the next week or so.  In the meantime there are
some screenshots in the document, but they should be taken with a grain of salt
until the prototype is ready.

Please review and comment on the strategy and direction as well as on any
details.

Kent Brown |Senior Product Manager - Microsoft

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12440640/Stonehenge%2BM3%2BProposal.doc