On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Ben Dewey <ben.de...@26ny.com> wrote:

> I've updated the pom.xml for wsas to include the identity_project.  I can't
> seem to figure out where to go from here.  I've added the attribute service
> using instructions I found online[1], but I've had no luck.

You don't necessarily have to do that. When you do a mvn clean
install, attribute service JAR file will be created in
stocktrader/wsas/identity/target folder. Then you have to copy that to
<identity server>/repository/components/lib

> Can you help me configure the Active STS for WSO2 IS?

Right now when I try to configure the WSO2 IS, it gives an exception
which might take some time to fix and include in the next Identity
Server release.

Nick has done a great job documenting the working scenarios here -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STONEHENGE/Configuring+.NET+Client+to+use+WSO2+WSAS+Services

Shall we go with those scenarios for the M2 release and add others in
the next release?

Bye,

    -Chintana

--