Dear Stonehenge,

Thank you for your inquiry dated 06/03/2010 regarding our testing
message. We are committed to providing you with the best banking
experience possible and we will be happy to assist you.

We understand your concerns about this matter, and we apologize for the
inconvenience.

While we regret to hear of the experience you have described with Bank
of America, we are glad that you have brought this to our attention. Our
commitment is to provide the highest level of service possible. These
standards demand that we treat you and your requests with understanding,
integrity and respect.

You are an important customer to us and we look forward to your
continued relationship with Bank of America. You can be assured that we
will make every effort to avoid a similar situation going forward.

If your desire is to send a formal complaint, please mail it directly to
the following address:

PO Box 25118
FL1-002-01-31
Tampa, FL 33622-5118

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We value you as
a customer and appreciate your business. If we may be of further
assistance, please contact us again by e-mail. Thank you for choosing
Bank of America.

Sincerely,

Ernesto Alvarez
Bank of America

This message is in response to your recent request.  If you are not the
addressee please contact us.  Any reply to this e-mail will not be
secure; please do not respond with personal or confidential information.