I would like to start a formal vote to grant committer status to Nick. This has
already been discussed in the Stonehenge private list and we have found no
objections.

Nick has been engaged with Stonehenge dev community for a long time now. He has

1-      Produced installation and configuration documentation for M2

2-      Tested interop between all stacks for M2

Specifically, he has made patches to the following issues

SH-125, SH-124, SH-123, SH-122, SH-120, SH-119, SH-112, SH-110

Please vote +1, 0, or -1 (with comments) on this vote.

Here is a +1 vote from me.

kamal