+1 with enthusiasm.

-Ben Dewey

-----Original Message-----
From: Kamaljit Bath [mailto:kamaljit.b...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 2:38 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [Vote] Grant committer status to Pablo Cibraro

I would like to start a formal vote to grant committer status to Pablo. This
has already been discussed in the Stonehenge private list and we have found no
objections.

Pablo has been engaged with Stonehenge dev community for a long time now. He has

1-          built prototype for M3

2-          authored architecture/design document for M3

3-          tested interop between all stacks during M1 and M2

4-          tpgraded the specs used from contributed versions to be ratified

5-          implemented claims based security in .NET and enabled interop with
Metro, helped the debug issues between .NET and Java

Specifically, he has made patches to the following issues

SH-117, SH-116, SH-115, SH-114, SH-113, SH-109, SH-106, SH-104, SH-103, SH-102

Please vote +1, 0, or -1 (with comments) on this vote.

Here is a +1 vote from me.

kamal