Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Bank of America.

It is our pleasure to learn that we were able to assist you with your
banking needs. We are committed to providing you with the best quality
service possible. Thank you again for your valued relationship and
affording us the opportunity to address your concerns.

We value you as a customer and appreciate your business. If we may be of
further assistance, please contact us again by e-mail. Thank you for
choosing Bank of America.

Sincerely,

Roberto GarcĂ­a
Bank of America

This message is in response to your recent request.  If you are not the
addressee please contact us.  Any reply to this e-mail will not be
secure; please do not respond with personal or confidential information.