-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Brylka [mailto:m...@tynenet.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 12:01 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Daniel Kulp

I'm quite new to the project, but I could do it.

Preferable would be good to have people from various continents (2/2 US/EU).

I'm GMT / London.

Kind Regards,
Maciej Brylka

--
Matthew Brylka
TyneNet Ltd

This communication contains information which is confidential and may
also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient[s]. If you are not the intended recipient[s] please note
that any distribution, copying or use of this communication, or the
information in it, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error please notify us by telephone 08444151097 or
e-mail i...@tynenet.co.uk and then destroy the e-mail and any copies
of it. This communication is from TyneNet (U.K.) Ltd of 21
Southernwood, DH8 6GD Consett. Our website is www.tynenet.co.uk